With a strong set of core values and exceptional employees who have the knowledge, experience, integrity and commitment, Providence Builders is dedicated to building excellence…
WHY USE PROVIDENCE BUILDERS
"We are a service organization! We will not survive
if we do not “serve”.
Reasons to Select Providence Builders…
We understand the importance of quality construction.
That is why we treat each project with care and the special attention to detail it deserves
We offer this covenant as part of that commitment…
- We will schedule regular meetings to discuss and review project requirements and goals.
- We distribute minutes of the meetings to involved parties.
- We will provide project documents with enough detail to communicate how the work is to be constructed or supplied.
- We will visit the project site to ensure that all directions and documentation are being followed.
- We will work with local and state authorities to ensure we meet all codes and laws as required for our work.
- We will research and discuss materials to be used in the project.
- We will review construct-ability of the design documents and make changes to improve the process.
- We will review means, methods and materials that affect quality, cost and schedule in order to select the best mix to meet the project goals.
Our team will establish a budget and schedule, then we will track performance and cost against the baseline. By keeping our clients updated as to any variances we ensure the success of every project. We understand that this depends on teamwork by our clients, our design partners, the local authorities, and Providence Builders. The client knows the work processes better than any other team member.
Each team member must provide accurate and timely information for the project to be successful. The team must balance expectations of quality, cost, and schedule against realistic performance and product availability.
We are a part of a larger, local company that is financially sound and has been in operation for over 30 years. We live and are involved in the local community. Building successful projects for our clients ensures repeat business, which, in turn ensures our very existence. We keep an open office, accessible to the public during normal working hours. We will be available 24 hours a day; 7 days a week by cell phone, email, or in person to resolve any emergencies or major issues that may arise.
Safety is of paramount importance for our company and our employees. No project is worth a disabling injury or death.
Being honest and trustworthy in all aspects of our work is important to us. Demonstrating integrity even if it is costly and undesirable means being good stewards of all finances and time. Also, by paying our employees an honest wage for a days work so that they may provide support and security for their families is key to our success as a whole.
And most importantly, doing all things “as unto the Lord” is our tenet, our creed, our credo …to offer our customers and staff a principled work environment.